Primary Care for People Most in Need
The Care Ring Low-Cost Clinic is located inside the Children & Family Services Center in uptown Charlotte. Our dedicated, caring staff provides medical care both in-person and through virtual visits. We offer a range of services including:
Management of chronic conditions
Well woman care
TB Skin Test (PPD)
Health education and health coaching
Referrals to community resources
Scheduling Your Visit:
The Low-Cost Clinic is available to everyone. You do not need to prove you are below a certain income and you do not have to live in Mecklenburg County or Charlotte to be a patient with us.
To schedule an appointment, please call 704-375-0172.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM (closed from 12PM – 1PM).
We have Spanish-speaking staff.
Paying for Your Visit
COSTS & PAYMENT FORMS ACCEPTED
- New patient visit: $60
- Existing patient visit: $30 - $50 depending on type of visit
- Additional charges for lab tests.
- Payment forms we accept: cash, debit, or credit cards only. Payment is due in full at the time of service. We do not accept any insurance plans.
CONCERNED ABOUT PAYING?
- If you are unable to pay for your visit, please let us know. We may have funding available to help with the cost of your care.
- You may also qualify for Physicians Reach Out, another Care Ring program that offers donated medical care for people who meet eligibility criteria.