Primary Care for People Most in Need
The Care Ring Low-Cost Clinic is located inside the Ascend Nonprofit Solutions building in uptown Charlotte. Our dedicated, caring staff provides medical care both in-person and through virtual visits. We offer a wide range of primary care services, such as physical exams and help with many common health conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. We offer affordable prices, and look forward to taking care of you and your health needs.
Management of chronic conditions
Well woman care
TB Skin Test (PPD)
Health education and health coaching
Referrals to community resources
Scheduling Your Visit:
The Low-Cost Clinic is available to everyone. You do not need to prove you are below a certain income and you do not have to live in Mecklenburg County or Charlotte to be a patient with us.
To schedule an appointment, please call 704-375-0172.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM (closed from 12PM – 1PM).
We have Spanish-speaking staff.
Paying for Your Visit
COSTS & PAYMENT FORMS ACCEPTED
- New patient visit: $60
- Existing patient visit: $30 - $50 depending on type of visit
- Additional charges for lab tests.
- Payment forms we accept: cash, debit, or credit cards only. Payment is due in full at the time of service. We do not accept any insurance plans.
CONCERNED ABOUT PAYING?
- If you are unable to pay for your visit, please let us know. We may have funding available to help with the cost of your care.
- You may also qualify for Physicians Reach Out, another Care Ring program that offers donated medical care for people who meet eligibility criteria.